3.4.12

Working over Easter

I want to go hoooome.
But I must work and earn money to pay my rent. Rent that I have to pay for until July. JULY.
Even though I'm only gonna be living here till like the end of May. Sillyness.

Things are going well and I hope that my lovely new Councillor can help me understand why I'm so down on myself lately. I'm a happy person, I want to stay that way.

Uni is going reasonably well though, which is a bonus. Work is, well work and I'm still not getting paid enough I swear, I've been promoted since December and still haven't seen my payrise.

I want to buy myself some nice clothes and jewellery. And work out a style that suits me, especially now I'm back to brown hair and I've had it all chopped off.

Bring on summer is all i have to say!


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment