26.1.12

Errrro.

I'm Josh, I'm 18 and have never successfully stuck to a diary or a blog

Hopefully this will now change.

I wanna document things that interest me, things that I find topical, what I get up to and stuff that's just darn coool.

I'm rather shy and reserved.
I'm also friendly and optimistic.
I'm happier when I'm dancing with a drink in my hand, however.

Theatre is a passion, directing theatre is a passion. I want to learn everything I can about the Theatre.
For now though, I'm trying to succeed in my English degree at BCU.

I love dressing up, wearing face paint, and changing my hair colour. I am interested in fashion, I just don't really express this interest much; partly lack of money, partly lack of confidence.

Hopefully this will be time well spent and I can post ideas, inspirations and narratives as I wish.

ciao ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment