31.1.12

waaaah

Got in from work about an hour ago - stood waiting for my taxi home for 20mins more than he said - to which a different company picked me up anyway convincing me the company I phoned ran out of cars and sent him instead, sneaky taxi drivers, got home all the same.

Work hurts me from the inside out, the distress comes first and then the physical aching of scouring down a kitchen kicks in;maybe I'm just a pussy.

Lecture in 6 hours - debating sleep or vodka. Plus a stuuuupid 9/10 hour shift tomorrow after uni, swear my arms are gonna fall off.

I need sleep, sex and some time off work.

I hate being in Birmingham, especially when it keeps me from this gorgeous creature:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

He doesnt always mind me kissing him, he just has cute funny faces, I hope. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment